Would you like to learn the insider tools, tips, and techniques that great leaders use to inspire those around them?
If so, then download The Unspoken Rules of Leadership today. This free, 53-page e-book provides you the tools, tips, and techniques you need to become a better leader, a better manager, and even a better human being.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn when you download this easy-to-read, action-oriented, e-book:
- Communication: How to communicate more effectively with your teammates (and even your family members)
- Inspiration: How to inspire your team members to perform more effectively
- Self-Leadership: How to lead others, and lead yourself, more effectively Performance: How to manage yourself for peak performance
- Leadership Styles: How to understand and adapt your leadership style Productivity: How to get more done at work
- Stress Reduction: How to reduce stress and improve focus
- Time Management: How to manage your time more efficiently
- People Skills: How to manage difficult people
- Mentoring: How to mentor others
If you’re like most people, you’re looking for a simple roadmap that can help you improve your communication, management, and leadership skills.
Here are just some of the helpful, action-oriented tips we explore in this free resource:
- Communication Skills: Most leaders speak in the language they’re comfortable with. But the best leaders speak in the language the recipient is comfortable with
- Mindset: Successful leaders work on their mindset first and their skillset second
- Simplify: An ineffective leader takes something simple and makes it complex. An effective leader takes something complex and makes it simple
- Goals: The best leaders understand that long-term dreams are accomplished by making small deposits into your daily actions
- Action: Most people spend their careers reacting to the stimuli around them. But effective leaders don’t react, they act –– by thinking three steps ahead of their peers
Interested in learning more? The Unspoken Rules of Leadership is based on the Four Pillars of Leadership framework developed by Jamie Turner.
This framework is designed to help you stay organized and is based on four essential topics that all great leaders have mastered: Mindset, Mentoring, Management, and Marketing.
If you want to learn how to be a better leader, a better manager, and even a better person, then be sure to download The Unspoken Rules of Leadership today.
Ready to get started? Terrific — just fill out the form below and download the e-book today.
About the Author: Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, university professor, and management consultant who speaks about leadership, persuasion, and marketing at events and conferences around the globe. You may have seen Jamie in Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, or Forbes. He’s also a regular guest on CNN and HLN, where he delivers segments on marketing, persuasion, and leadership. Jamie is the co-author of several essential business books, including How to Make Money with Social Media, Go Mobile, and An Audience of One (to be published by McGraw-Hill in September of 2021). Jamie’s YouTube channel was designated one of the “Top 10 Business YouTube Channels” in the nation by Wishpond.com.