The CX Code: Cracking the Customer Experience Formula
What kind of impact does a positive Customer Experience (CX) have on the bottom line?
Starbucks calculates that the lifetime difference between a satisfied and dissatisfied customer is $4,489 per person. BMW has done a similar calculation and concluded that a positive customer experience results in an additional $229,600 over the life of the customer.
Bottom Line: 95% of senior business leaders believe that the next competitive differentiator is customer experience. So brands have a choice — learn how to improve CX to increase revenues, or get left behind by competitors that know something that you don’t.
In this fun, engaging, action-oriented speech, internationally recognized author, professor, and CNN contributor Jamie Turner will show you how to use CX to grow your sales and revenues.
This is a top-to-bottom look at Customer Experience, consumer behavior, and customer lifetime value. You won’t learn about simple tactics in this session. Instead, you’ll learn how top brands are using new techniques to create customer experiences that outperform their competitors’ efforts.
Here’s just some of what the audience will learn:
- The Customer Journey: Learn how to improve the customer journey from awareness to post-purchase by using customer journey mapping techniques.
- Customer Personas: Find out the biggest mistakes brands make with their customer personas and what you can do to avoid making the same mistakes.
- Emotional Intelligence in CX: Understand how emotions influence customer decisions and loyalty.
- Data and Analytics in CX: Explore the role of data in understanding customer behavior and learn how analytics can be used to improve CX.
- CX Best Practices: Learn the best practices of companies that have mastered CX. And learn what not to do when it comes to CX.
- Measuring CX: Understand how to use key CX metrics like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
About Jamie Turner
Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, professor, speaker, and consultant who has helped employees from some of the world’s largest organizations do a better job leading themselves and leading others.
Jamie’s Clients Include
Watch Jamie in Action
If you’re interested in having Jamie speak with your organization, email him by clicking here or by using the contact information below.
You may have seen Jamie in The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, or Forbes. He’s also a regular guest on CNN where he delivers segments on marketing, persuasion, and leadership. He has been profiled in one of the world’s best selling college textbooks and is the co-author of several essential business books, including How to Make Money with Social Media, Go Mobile, and An Audience of One.
87,400+ people follow Jamie on social media and in his newsletter. You can sign up for his leadership newsletter here.
Unspoken Rules of Leadership website: UnspokenRules.Live