Better Communication Skills with Workshops from Jamie Turner
The world’s top executives understand the science behind effective communication and persuasion skills. They also know how to use these skills to improve productivity, build better teams, and generate more profits.
If you or your team would like to improve your communication skills, contact Jamie Turner to find out more about his science-based, action-oriented workshops.
Jamie is an internationally recognized author, professor, and TV news contributor who travels the globe conducting communication skills and leadership development workshops for organizations both large and small.
Jamie has worked with some of the world’s best-known organizations.
In this action-oriented communication skills workshop, attendees will learn:
- Better Communication Techniques: How to use the Communications Matrix developed by Dr. Eileen Russo to improve the effectiveness of your conversations
- Science-Based Persuasion Skills: What we’ve traditionally been taught about persuasion is wrong. Learn how to use new approaches to improve your skills
- Proven Team Building Tips: How using MindMapping can help you build stronger teams while improving morale
- Improved Leadership Skills: How to use proven techniques to improve the impact of your conversations
- New Approaches to Connect with Co-Workers: How to manage conversations so that you, your company, and your employees work better together
About Jamie Turner: Jamie is an internationally recognized author, professor, consultant, and speaker who has helped employees at The Coca-Cola Company, Holiday Inn, Microsoft, Verizon and others do a better job leading, managing, and mentoring others. You may have seen Jamie in Inc., Entrepreneur, Business Insider, or Forbes. He’s also a regular guest on CNN and HLN, where he delivers segments on marketing, persuasion, and leadership. Jamie is the co-author of several essential business books. You can follow him on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube.